Pro Co Painting is committed to the safety of both our painters and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently open during our regular hours of operation and serving Edmonton in both residential and commercial settings. We are following all safety guidelines set out by The Government of Canada, The province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton. Additionally, we have set out the following precautions for our painters:
- All painters are to wear a mask at all times and sanitize often while on the premises
- All painters are using their own equipment
- All painters are to complete a self-assessment each morning to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms
We also ask that our clients stay in a separate room while our painters are working so we can maintain proper social distancing.
Pro Co Painters: Residential & Commercial, Interior & Exterior
Pro Co Painting is a professional painting company serving Edmonton, St. Albert, and the surrounding area. When you hire Pro Co, you will receive top quality work and exceptional customer service all at a reasonable price.
Transform Your Space With Pro Co’s Suite Of Services:
- Interior painting
- Exterior painting
- Residential painting
- Commercial painting
- Renovation painting
- Property management, housing co-ops and strata painting services.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will work with you to ensure you are getting exactly what you want for your project. We offer detailed write ups and pricing options, color consultations, flexible scheduling and fast turn around time so that your project will be completed smoothly and with minimal downtime. Conscientious, considerate, presentable and professional, the Pro Co team makes your building look great while looking good doing it.
At Pro Co, we don’t believe in blanket pricing. We know that every project is different, which is why we do all our quotes in person to ensure we are giving you the most accurate quote.
Why we don’t do ballpark pricing over the phone:
- Every project is unique: we want to be able to see the space to make sure you don’t end up overpaying.
- You get exactly what you want: having you describe your project to us visually will help ensure that we understand exactly what you are looking for.
- We want to earn your business: at the walkthrough, you will be able to look through a portfolio of some of our past projects, reference letters and insurance.
Our quotes take approximately 20 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project, and at the end of the walkthrough, we are able to give you an exact price for your project.
All estimates within a 30-minute drive from Edmonton are complimentary, so give us a call and get your project started today!
Want to leave us a review? Head over to Google!
For employment opportunities, click here.