Pro Co Painting is committed to the safety of both our painters and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently open during our regular hours of operation and serving Edmonton in both residential and commercial settings. We are following all safety guidelines set out by The Government of Canada, The province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton. Additionally, we have set out the following precautions for our painters:
- All painters are to wear a mask at all times and sanitize often while on the premises
- All painters are using their own equipment
- All painters are to complete a self-assessment each morning to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms
We also ask that our clients stay in a separate room while our painters are working so we can maintain proper social distancing.
Brighten Your Life, Brighten Your Home
No matter the size, shape or location: your home is your castle! A comfortable dwelling should make all residents feel equally at peace and filled with pride. While the paint that covers the inside and outside of your living space may seem superficial, it can actually influence energy levels, mood, and even appetite!
Pro Co Painting provides interior and exterior repainting services for all types of residences:
- Luxury homes;
- Heritage houses;
- Bungalows and other small-scale properties,
- Single family homes,
- Apartments, condos, and lofts;
- Duplexes and laneway homes;
- Townhouse and strata complexes;
- Even cottages & cabins!
Do you want a new shade of paint or type of texture to refresh a stale space? Have you just ended construction or renovations, but still need that finishing touch? Contact us today! Pro Co has painted hundreds of homes across Edmonton and Western Canada, never resting until we have satisfied the homeowners, tenants, property managers, landlords and everyone in between.
Our friendly professionals are trained to deliver the optimum balance of quality work and speedy completion– all included in our competitive rates. No job is too complicated! Pro Co can paint the most challenging of residential features including, but not limited to:
- Vaulted ceilings;
- Crown moulding, wainscoting, or baseboards;
- Kitchens and bathrooms;
- Soffits and eaves;
- Window frames and doors;
- Outdoor features such as fences and decks,
- High-precision projects such as multi-story buildings and heritage homes.
Pro Co Painting can provide colour consultations, as well as make referrals to our trusted renovations partners, interior designers, and wallpaper hangers.
At Pro Co, we do not believe in blanket or ballpark pricing– our experts know that every project is different! Likewise, we do all our quotes in-person and never over the phone or by email. The Pro Co evaluation method ensures that your quote is as accurate as possible and only includes the services you require. Here are just a few reasons why we believe in our in-person walkthroughs:
- All projects are unique: evaluating your space beforehand is the only way for a project to stay on or under budget;
- You get exactly what you want: real-world visual references mean we can create a space tailored to your exact specifications;
- We want to earn your business: at each walkthrough, clients can look through a portfolio of some of our past projects– complete with testimonials and insurance certificates.
Our in-person quotes take approximately 20 minutes to complete, depending on the size and scope of your needs. At the end of the walkthrough, your Pro Co expert will give you an exact price for your project. Contact Pro Co Painting today to get a complimentary quote on an upcoming project!