Pro Co Painting is committed to the safety of both our painters and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently open during our regular hours of operation. We are following all safety guidelines set out by The Government of Canada, The province of Alberta, the province of Saskatchewan, City of Edmonton. and the city of Regina. Additionally, we have set out the following precautions for our painters:
- All painters are to wear a mask at all times and sanitize often while on the premises
- All painters are using their own equipment
- All painters are to complete a self-assessment each morning to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms
We also ask that our clients stay in a separate room while our painters are working so we can maintain proper social distancing.
Protect Your Building
At Pro Co, we know that an exterior coat of paint is not only there for good looks; it also needs to protect your structure from the elements. Wind, rain, snow, sunlight and temperature fluctuations can all damage a structure beyond repair faster than you might think. Regular painting will preserve the structural integrity and extend its lifespan.
What About Curb Appeal?
But people paint their structures to look great too, and Pro Co Painting has painted hundreds of different structures so they look beautiful including multi-million dollar houses, modest bungalows, lane homes, low-rise apartment buildings, large & small strata complexes, duplexes, warehouses, schools, sailing clubs, hostels and more.
Whatever the job, Pro Co will deliver a high-quality job at competitive pricing.
We can apply high-quality coatings, including stain and latex, acrylic and elastomeric paints, by brush & roll and/or spraying to:
- Cinder block
- Jamie Hardie Siding
- Concrete, and
We Can Paint It All!
We are proficient at painting all elements of exterior structures including:
- Fascia boards
We also provide pressure washing services and are able to pressure wash any structure, whether it requires paint or not.
At Pro Co, we don’t believe in blanket pricing. We know that every project is different, which is why we do all our quotes in person to ensure we are giving you the most accurate quote.
Why we don’t do ballpark pricing over the phone:
- Every project is unique: we want to be able to see the space to make sure you don’t end up overpaying.
- You get exactly what you want: having you describe your project to us visually will help ensure that we understand exactly what you are looking for.
- We want to earn your business: at the walkthrough, you will be able to look through a portfolio of some of our past projects, reference letters and insurance.
Our quotes take approximately 20 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project, and at the end of the walkthrough, we are able to give you an exact price for your project.
To learn more, get in touch with us. We are ready to answer all of you questions.